Cancellation and Refund Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide students with information about their rights and obligations relating to cancelling and/or having monies refunded for training and/or assessment services provided by Employment Training Solutions.
Students wishing to cancel their training are responsible to:-
- Provide more than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation
- Provide their cancellation by means of e-mail or telephone communication
Students are able to transfer a course booking to a different location or another course – to transfer a booking we ask for 24 hours’ notice by e-mail or telephone.
Students are not eligible for a refund of course costs after the commencement of a course unless one of the following occurs:-
- Course is not conducted
- Course has to be rescheduled
- Course is cancelled
- Another circumstance as seen fit by Management
Refunds will be paid to eligible students in the following manners:-
- Deposited by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into nominated bank account as quick as possible; OR
- Refunded to nominated credit card the course was originally paid with
ETS hope to be fair and reasonable with this policy and may make, at their discretion, exceptions to this policy and award additional refunds under extraordinary circumstances.
Refunds should be requested in writing to:-
Po Box 28
BLI BLI QLD 4560