HVPL Licence course and re-fresher
The HVPL course is two days, for candidates experienced in the agriculture, mining or transport industry who can demonstrate existing competence in completing a pre-start, general vehicle maintenance and the use of communication systems, specifically two-way radio.
Day one is theory to complete the written assessment of
- TLIB0002 – Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIE3009 – Use pilot and escort communication
- TLIC3010 – Pilot or escort oversized and/or over massed loads
- TLIF3013 – Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
- TLIF3060 – Control traffic as a pilot vehicle operator
- Main Roads – Bridge Supervision
Day two is the practical assessment
The HVPL refresher course comprises of a presentation with a written assessment of changes in regulations and Main Roads required topics for renewal of Heavy Vehicle pilots license.
Calendar – https://www.dropbox.com/s/shvs75ndkmjowlv/Pilot%20Vehicle%20-%20Wheatbelt.pdf?dl=0