We are proud to be the first training provider for a complete Pilot/Escort Vehicle Training course delivered in the Pilbara.
This training course will give you the knowledge and experience required to Pilot/Escort an oversized or overmassed load, communicate with other pilots/escorts, road users and authorities. You will also learn to control traffic as a Pilot and coordinate emergencies and breakdowns.
The course is designed to span over 4 days featuring both classroom learning as well as practical challenges to test your skills and knowledge learned in the course.
- You must hold a full “C” class driver’s license in Western Australia
- Be physically fit
This course is offered at the following locations:-
- Tom Price
- Port Hedland
Once a student has successfully completed the course they will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:-
- TLIC3010A – Pilot or Escort oversized and/or overmassed loads
- TLIE3009A – Use Pilot and Escort Communication
- TLIF3060A – Control Traffic as Pilot Vehicle Operator
- TLIF3013A – Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
In addition to receiving your Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment you will also receive an Accredited Pilot license for Western Australia.
Bookings and Enquiries
Please contact us via our website form or by phoning 0414 703 205.