Employment Training Solutions have been providing both Corporate and private clients with training for the transport, logistics, construction and mining industry since 2010 in the Pilbara region. We offer our training courses on a regular basis in regional towns as Newman, Tom Price, Port Hedland, Karratha and Exmouth or on site. We have a proven track record of supplying trainers to large projects as Roy Hill, West Angelas, Mining Area C and other mine sites.
All of our training courses are Nationally Recognised and yields High Risk Work Licenses (HRWL) through WorkSafe WA where applicable. Training is delivered through industry forged partnerships and memorandum of understandings with nation leading Registered Training Organisations (RTO).
To find out more about the training courses ETS delivers, please navigate using the menu below.
- Heavy Rigid Driver’s License Training
- Heavy-Combination Driver’s License Training
- Multi-Combination Driver’s License Training & Assessments
- 4X4 Courses
- Pilot Vehicle Course
PLANT AND MACHINERY TRAINING
- Chainsaw Operation
- Earthmoving Tickets (Skid Steer Loader, Excavator, Backhoe loader etc.)
- Fire Warden & Fire Extinguisher Test & Tag Courses
- Working at Heights, Confined Space and Basic Fire/Hot Works
- Verification of Competency (VOC)